Saturday, June 14, 2008

Go West, Young Man

Photobucket

Ah, Michael W. Smith. Your horrible 80's fashion and cheesy synth sounds cannot quell the fount of eternal wisdom that lies within you. After a thorough listen to the album "Go West Young Man", in particular the title track on repeat for several hours, my wife and I have decided to return to California. OK, we decided a couple of months ago, and I don't have that song or album. Thank God. We just need to save up enough money for the move and to cover the bills for a couple of months until we find employment in the fertile job market of Modesto. Yeah, that's sarcasm. We'll be renting a home from my parents, which is a total God thing, but everything else is as of yet undetermined. If you wanted to go ahead and pray for us, I wouldn't hold it against you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

But you might slap me with it. Or at least try.

Daniel R. said...

Only if you ask nicely . . .

D.Lake said...

Hey Dunnah!

Debbie Gibson called and wanted her album cover back!

Glad to hear you are happy to move out west. I'll offer some up as you prep for the move.

Dlake

Unknown said...

Screw that, move to Walla Walla. I live downtown and pay $400/month for rent. We'll start a band.